Why Should Companies Purchase EPL Coverage?
- Employers are facing increasing legal obligations and duties in the management their workforces;
- Increased awareness and visibility of employment related lawsuits;
- Settlements can have a significant impact on the company’s financial stability;
- Cost to defend against employment suits is high regardless of the outcome;
- An employment lawsuit, if not handled properly, can cause irreparable harm to a company’s reputation;
- Lawsuits based on language in employee handbooks and other written policies and procedures are increasingly common;
- Compliance with laws in the workplace is costly, requires expertise, monitoring and training; and
- Commercial General Liability and Directors & Officers Liability policies are not adequate to respond to EPL Matters due to policy Exclusions and Limitations.
Disclaimer: The information presented on this website is for illustrative purposes only. Hill & Usher does not intend to provide legal advice. Every claim is unique and available coverage is determined by all terms, conditions, declarations, exclusions, and endorsements specific to each Insured’s policy.