Why Choose Hill & Usher?
Established in 1995, Hill & Usher Insurance & Surety has grown from a small construction-only insurance agency into a full service agency protecting individuals and businesses working and living across the United States. Over our history, the agency’s attention to automation, a quality customer experience, comprehensive staff training programs, and our relationships with the nation’s finest insurance carriers have attracted new clients whose lives and business have grown along with the agency. As the firms Managing Member, Richard B. Usher and General Manager, Taylor Usher, they oversee the operations of the agency in conjunction with other management personnel.
As trusted advisors to thousands of businesses and individuals throughout the nation, Hill & Usher’s professional team of agents, account managers, support technicians, and other personnel all make the customer experience at our agency unique and special. We represent many of the nation’s premier insurance companies.
Interested in starting a CAREER with the Hill & Usher Team?
Please click here for more information about Hill & Usher and to submit your information to us!
Focused on Workers’ Compensation
Hill & Usher partners with businesses large and small by providing competitive Workers’ Compensation policies.
Our team of Workers Compensation experts includes former insurance company executives, loss control examiners, claims adjusters, and policyholders.
Whether your firm pays $1,000 per year or $100,000 per year for this coverage, call on Hill & Usher to reduce your costs year after year, by:
- Managing your claims, including subrogation recovery.
- Assisting you with your safety program, early return to work initiative, or on site training programs.
- Watching your Experience Modifier.
- Providing you with the most cost effective solution, among a variety of insurance carriers, year after year.
For more information, please complete a brief profile online.
Hill & Ushers online rating platform for personal Automobile and Homeowners insurance coverage
Hill & Usher also now offers instant online rating AND BINDING for insurance coverage while you are traveling in Mexico!
Hill & Usher also provides customized, highly competitive programs in a variety industries and specialization areas, including:
- New Business Ventures
- Trade & Artisan Contractors
- Homebuilders & Real Estate Developers
- Workers’ Compensation (all industries)
- Condominium Construction / Tract Housing Development
- Landscape Maintenance & Construction (www.trimrisk.com)
- Remote Control Aerial Photographers (www.aerialpak.com)
- Restaurants, Bars, and Taverns (www.barpak.com)
- Wedding, Commercial & Architectural Photographers & Studios (www.packagechoice.com)
- Professional Services (Lawyers, Accountants, Engineering Firms)
- High net worth Families and Individuals
AWARDS & COMMENDATIONS
Hill & Usher has been recognized as a leading insurance broker in Arizona by Ranking Arizona nearly every year since the publication’s inception. Principal Richard B. Usher earned the prestigious mention in Engineering News Record (ENR) Top Newsmakers for his role in reforming Arizona construction payment laws.