Established in 1995, Hill & Usher started as a boutique construction-only insurance firm specializing in large and hard-to-place commercial accounts.
Today, Hill & Usher is a full service agency protecting individuals and businesses working and living throughout the United States. Our careful attention to automation, desire to create a quality customer experience, comprehensive staff training programs, and close relationships with the nation’s finest insurance carriers attract new clients everyday.
As the firm’s founder and current Principal, Richard B. Usher remains intimately involved with the agency’s operations. Richard’s knowledge and experience in both the field of construction and insurance assists him as Hill & Usher develops specialized insurance programs and new, innovative ways of managing risk and running a business. Richard’s career experience includes construction, business management consulting, risk management, and insurance. In 2001, Richard was honored by Engineering News Record as a “Top 25 Newsmaker” for his work on payment issues for contractors nationwide.
Through our broad selection of insurance carriers, Hill & Usher provides diverse products and services to businesses and individuals.
Hill & Usher also provides customized, highly competitive programs in a variety industries and specialization areas, including:
- New Business Ventures
- Trade & Artisan Contractors
- Homebuilders & Real Estate Developers
- Workers’ Compensation (all industries)
- Condominium Construction / Tract Housing Development
- Landscape Maintenance & Construction (www.trimrisk.com)
- Remote Control Aerial Photographers (www.aerialpak.com)
- Restaurants, Bars, and Taverns (www.barpak.com)
- Wedding, Commercial & Architectural Photographers & Studios (www.packagechoice.com)
- Professional Services (Lawyers, Accountants, Engineering Firms)
- High net worth Families and Individuals